This article will explain how to download or print your class roster from SpartanWeb.
At the beginning of the semster, many instructors like to have a list of their students' names or place names with faces of their students. This article will guide you through the steps of obtaining a printable list of names with or without photos of your students in your course or courses.
- Log onto SpartanWeb.
- On the Home tab, Click on Course Details, Class List, and Grade Entry in the Useful Links section.
- In the Faculty Course Control window, make sure the term is set to the current term in the Term: drop-down menu.
- Click on the View Courses button if the courses for the term are not showing.
- Next, select Class List from the drop-down list after the course for which you want to download the roster. If you have more than one section, use the drop-down menu after each course to get to the Class List page.
- When you first use spartan web, the students photos are usually hidden. To show them, click on the Set Options link near the top of the page.
- Make sure to put a check in the Show Photos box and click the Save button. Now, you will now see a photo before each of the students' names.
- You can export the list to an Excel spreadsheet without the photos by clicking on the link directly above the class list
or print a Printer Friendly version with photos by clicking on the Printer Friendly link in the top-right corner of the window.