This tutorial will explain how to enter students' grades into SpartanWeb.
At the end of the semester, regardless if you use Blackboard for keeping track of students' grades, all grades must be entered into SpartanWeb.
- Log onto SpartanWeb
- On the Home tab, click on the Course Details, Class List, Grade Entry link in the Useful links section.
- In the Faculty Course Control window, make sure the Term is set for the Current Term in the Term: drop-down menu.
- Click on the View Courses button if the courses for the term are not showing.
- Open the Grade Entry page by selecting Grade Entry from the drop-down menu after the course for which you wish to enter grades. If you have more than one section, use the drop-down menu after each course to enter grades for subsequent sections.
- Select a grade for each student from the drop-down menu after the student's name.
- For students who stopped attending or did not attend at all but did not withdraw, we are required to record a last date of attendance for federal financial aid.
(You can use the calendar menu in the Last Date of Attendance column to select the date of last attendance.)
- When you are finished entering all of the necessary information, click the Save button in the lower-left corner of the screen to submit the grades.
(A confirmation page will display letting you know your grades have been successfully updated.)