This tutorial will explain how to enter students' grades into SpartanWeb.
At the end of the semester, regardless of whether or not you use Blackboard for keeping track of students' grades, all grades must be entered into SpartanWeb.
- Log onto SpartanWeb
- On the Home tab, click on the Course Details, Class List, Grade Entry link in the Useful links section.
- When the new window opens, make sure the term is set to the current term in the Term drop-down menu, then choose Grade Entry from the Select Area dropdown.
- Select a grade for each student from the drop-down menu after the student's name.
- For students who stopped attending or did not attend at all but did not withdraw, we are required to record a last date of attendance for federal financial aid.
(You can use the calendar menu in the Last Date of Attendance column to select the date of last attendance.)
- When you are finished entering all of the necessary information, click the Save button in the lower-left corner of the screen to submit the grades.
(A confirmation page will display letting you know your grades have been successfully updated.) You can overwrite grades until the close date.