Equipment Available From Educational Technology
Educational Technology has a variety of resources available for faculty and staff to use or borrow. This article provides a list of resources available for use or check-out. There is no formal policy on length of time for borrowing an item, but typical check-out time is over the weekend to 1 week. If you are interested in borrowing or learning more about a resource, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 257-6333.
Items Available for Use
- Vodcasting Room
- A video podcasting (vodcasting) room is available for recording, editing, and producing video or audio. The room is equipped with a microphone, lighting, greenscreen, and several types of software for recording and editing screencaptures, audio and video (including Camtasia Studio, Adobe Premeire Pro, iMovie and more).
Items Available to Borrow
- Headset with microphone
- Useful for recording audio and video with clearer sound quality
- Wacom graphics Tablet (Website , Demo Video, Tutorial Video)
- Interctive tablet for drawing or handwriting (e.g., mathematical formulas) in programs
- eBeam Edge (Website , E-beam Demo Video, Capture Pack Demo Video)
- This portable system effectively turns any surface into an interactive whiteboard
- Use the capture pack to capture what you write with any standard white board marker
- Audience Response Systems (a.k.a. Clickers) (Website & Demo Video)
- Clickers are response cards used for polling students or other audiences. The results can then be displayed and used to guide activities and discussion.