This tutorial will show you how to share your Outlook 2016 on a Mac.
If you have a Microsoft Exchange account, you can share calendar with other Exchange users. This article describes how to grant access to an Exchange calendar to another UT Exchange user and how to open a shared calendar.
Note: To share a calendar, you and the other person must have Microsoft Exchange account and you must grant another user permission to share your calendar.
- Click on the Calendar that you want to share in the Navigation Pane.
- On the Organize tab, click on the Calendar Permissions button.
- On the Calendar Properties dialog box, click the Add User button.
- In the Search box, type the name of the user you wish to add.
- Once the user's information populates, click Add.
- In the Calendar Properties box, click the Permission Level down arrow, and choose the permission level to assign to the person you added. Note that the default Read, Write, Delete, and Other options change based on the permission level you choose.
- Check the boxes that apply in the Read, Write, Delete, and Other sections, and then click OK.
The user you selected will be able to view your calendar once he or she tells their Exchange mail client they want to.
Note: To open another person's calendar, you and the other person must have Microsoft Exchange account and the account owner must share the calendar.
- On the Organize tab, click on the Open Shared Calendar button.
- In the Open Calendar dialogue window, type the name of the person who granted you access in the Search box.
- Once the user's information populates, click Open.
The shared folder appears in the navigation pane under the Shared heading.