This article explains how to view Turnitin Assignments from the gradebook.
Turnitin assignments must be accessed through the gradebook in order to be viewed and graded.
To view a Turnitin assignment through gradebook:
- From inside the course, go to Grade Center, and then click Full Grade Center.
- Next to the Turnitin Assigment that needs grading (yellow circle with excalamation point), select the gray checkbox. Click on View Grade Details.
- On the next screen, click Grade Attempt.
- On the next screen, click the icon next to User's Attempt. It should look like a piece of paper with a blue sphere in front of it.
- The assignment will appear on the Grade Mark screen.