This article explains how to create a link from Blackboard to the Films on Demand database.
1. Go to Films on Demand and select any segment.
2. Below the segment, is a segment URL. Copy the URL (Windows: Ctrl + C; Mac: Command + C)
3. Go into the Blackboard course and enter the content area where the link is needed. Under Build Content, choose Web Link.
4. Give the link a name, and Paste the link that was copied in step 2 into the url box. Once complete, click Submit.
5. The student will see a link like the one below for Segment 1 under Content. When selected, the user will be directed to authenticate to Films on Demand. This only has to be done one time per session.
7. Students will be asked to authentication with their UT credentials for the entire Esearch library. The authentication tab will open in a seperate browser tab. Users DO NOT access the segment here. Instead, after authenticating with their Spartan Domain credentials, simply click back on the previous Blackboard tab. From here, all the Films on Demand links will be available.