This tutorial will show you how to plan, create, and save a Class Climate questionnaire
Go to the Class Climate website.
- Click on Questionnaires to access your list.
- Next, click on Create Questionnaire.
- Our system only allows access to VividForms Editor, so you will need to choose this option.
- Think carefully about the name and abbreviation of your questionnaire. You want it to make sense to you; however, you DO NOT want to put term and year specifics in the title. Questionnaires should be as “generic” as possible.
- Now you can begin building your questionnaire. Start by clicking on Add Question Group.
- You will first need to provide the introduction and instructions for your survey. Enter the text, and make sure that the box next to Text Element is checked.
- All questions must be within a "group." This helps to organize your data when it is time to view results. Click on “Add Question Group and then enter the title of the group. This time, make sure that the box next to Text Element is NOT checked.
- It is now time to start building your questionnaire. Start by clicking on Add Question.
- Choosing the Question Type:
- Scaled Question: more commonly referred to as “Likert Scale”
- Open Question: allowing the participants to write/type in their answer
- Single Choice: can only choose one of the options provided
- Multiple Choice: can choose more than one of the options provided
- Scaled Question
- Open Question
- Single Choice Question
- Multiple Choice Question
What it looks like on your computer:
What the PDF version looks like:
What the online version looks like:
- Once you are done building your questionnaire, you can click on Save form and exit editor to move on to the next step.
- You will now see your new questionnaire in your list.