This tutorial explains how to copy content from one Blackboard course to another.
- Enter the course containing the content to be copied. Under the Control Panel choose, Packages and Utilities, and then Course Copy.
- A new window opens. Choose Browse to see other courses that you teach.
- Select the destination course.
- Click on Submit in the lower right corner.
- Place check marks next to all the content to be copied. NOTE: For the sake of simplicity, you may want to choose "Select All." If you fail to select an item that should be selected, it will cause issues.
- Typically, professors should choose Copy links and copies of the content.
- Click Submit to finish.
NOTE: Depending on the size of the course, it may take several minutes to complete the process.
Please verify that your files copied correctly. In the unlikely event that you experience any problems, please contact Blackboard support at email@example.com