This article will explain the steps necessary to copy a test from one Blackboard course to another.
This article assumes basic familiarity with the Blackboard test building procedure. It is not possible to directly copy a test from one Blackboard course to another. Tests must be exported first to a local computer or the Content Collection, then imported into another course using these steps:
- Enter the course where the test resides and choose Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Select the drop down arrow to the right of the test name and choose Export to Local Computer. (Tests can also be exported to the Blackboard Content Collection.)
- A zip file will be created. Save this file to your local computer (or the Content Collection).
- Enter the course where the test will be copied and choose Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Choose Tests.
- Choose Import Test.
- Browse to the file location.
- Double-click the file name to choose it.
- Verify that the correct file has been selected, then choose Submit.
- A verification will be shown.
The test can now be deployed in any content area of the course.