This article will walk you through the steps necessary to setting up Mediasite in your Blackboard course.
Mediasite is a video capture, upload , and management tool that allows you to create streaming interactive webcast, lecture, and desktop videos which can be linked to and then viewed by your students in Blackboard.
- Navigate to the course to which you wish to link Mediasite videos and click on the Customization dropdown in the Course Management section and click on Tool Availability.
- Scroll down and check the Mediasite and Mediasite – Link to Presentation(s) checkboxes.
- Click Submit to continue.
- Next go to the Course Tools dropdown and select Mediasite Options.
- Enter your Mediasite username and password in Section 2.
- Click Submit.
- You should receive the confirmation message above.
Next, click on the following link to learn how to add links to videos from Mediasite.