This article explains how to change which Blackboard courses appear on the Blackboard home page and how they are sorted.
- Place the cursor over the My Courses header in Blackboard and select the Cog that appears.
- Check the box to Group by Term.
- Courses can be hidden (or shown if already hidden) by checking the appropriate boxes. Selecting the Select All/Unselect All button once places a check mark in all the boxes.
- Selecting the Select All/Unselect All button a second time deselects all the boxes. Alternately, boxes can be selected individually for a customized view of each course.
- After making all desired changes, choose Submit.