This article provides instructions for enrolling users in Blackboard courses or organizations.
(Note: Students are enrolled in academic courses as part of a batch process. Enrolling is typically done manually for non-academic uses).
- Under the Control Panel, chooses Users and Groups, then Users.
- Click Find Users to Enroll.
- If the users' names are known, enter them, separtated by commas (or paste them); if the user names are unknown, choose Browse. (Note: that when browsing, users are selected one-by-one.)
- When browsing for names, choose the drop-down arrows to search by first or last name (whichever is less common).
- Place a check mark next to the correct user and then Submit.
- The previous step, populates the username field. Submit to enroll the user.