This article explains how to import a Pearson Course cartridge into Blackboard Learn SaaS.
(The procedure for importing other publisher's course cartridges is similar.)
- Enter the course into which the cartridge will be imported. Select Packages and Utilites from the Control Panel, then choose Import Course Cartridge.
- Enter the download key (provided by the sales rep., the department, or through direct purchase), then click Submit.
- Click on Start Here (or any protected asset, such as a Lesson Presentation) to begin the registration process, then choose the Educator button.
- Accept the license agreement.
- If you do not already have a Pearson account, create one by completing the required information and clicking Next. (If you already have an account, enter your credentials and you'll be directed back to your Blackboard course.) NOTE: The cartridge code is provided by Pearson to the department or professor.
- If registering for the first time, complete the second page of the form and click Next. Your account will be created and you'll be redirected back to your Blackboard course.