This Tutorial will show you how to Access and use the Banner Creator for your Blackboard Course.
When building a course, professors have the option to create and feature a custom banner that displays the Course ID, Course Name, and Instructor along with The University of Tampa logo. If you would like to learn more about BlackBoard Course Structures, please see this article: Blackboard Course Structure
1. Access the Banner Creator utility at Tampapress.ut.edu. The following utility will be displayed.
2. Enter the Course ID, Course Name, and Instructor Name for the banner.
3. Select the appropriate College.
4. Once satisfied with the entries and selections, click the Submit button.
5. A screen will appear with further instructions for downloading the image and uploading it to the desired course.