This tutorial will explain how to distribute a form by email once it has been created and saved.
After you create a form, you can choose one of three methods for sending it to recipients.
- Open the form you wish to distribute.
- Choose Tools > Forms > Distribute.
- A series of messages might appear, depending on the conditions Acrobat detects in your form. Respond to the onscreen instructions as needed, and save the form.
- You are given three choices for a distribution and collection method:
• Adobe FormsCentral
Automatically distribute, collect, and analyze data using FormsCentral online subscription service.
Collect responses in your email inbox.
• Internal Server
Distribute and collect responses on an internal server such as SharePoint or Network Folder.
- Select the Email radio button.
- Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions for distributing the form.
- You now how two choices to distribute and collect responses in your email inbox:
• Send using Adobe Acrobat
• Save a local copy and manually send it later.
- Select the Send using Adobe Acrobat radio button and click Next.
- Enter the email address(es) of the recipient(s) in the text box and click Send.
- Next, select the radio button for how you would like to send the email:
• Default email application (Microsoft Outlook)
• Use Webmail (Yahoo, G mail, Other)
(Note: Always use the your UT Microsoft Outlook account when conducting UT business for security purposes.)
- Click Continue.
- Your form will be sent and the Tracker window will open.